Amilpar’s investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding Amilpar’s intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- Brazil’s economic, political and business outlook, especially in the regions where Amilpar operates;
- the Company’s capacity of implementing its growth and expansion strategy, including the capacity to consolidate acquisitions and to integrate the acquired companies’ operations with the existing ones;
- Amilpar’s capacity to implement its investment plan, including the capacity to eye companies with acquisition potential, as well as new locations where the Company could expand its business, through organic growth;
- existing and future laws and regulations, including the applicable private healthplan legislation and regulation, chiefly relative to the technical provisions, expansion of minimum coverage and price;
- increase in the medical and hospital costs;
- ongoing success of Amilpar’s marketing and sales efforts;
- changes in the prices of the medical services rendered, including materials’ prices, demands of Amilpar´s clients’ preferences and financial situation, and competitors’ conditions;
- Amilpar’s client retention capacity;
- technology changes;
- the Company’s capacity to operate high-quality Medical-Hospital Plans at competitive prices;
- inflation, devaluation of the Real and interest rate fluctuations;
- other factors or trends affecting the Company’s financial condition or results of operations and the ones discussed under the section Risk Factors; and
- other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect Amilpar’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. Amilpar’s future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.