Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. COPASA does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
2. The Company does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will COPASA, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
5. COPASA does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
7. An investment in securities involves a high degree of risk.
Confidential Nature of the User´s Information
Author´s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to COPASA or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA is a non-accounting measure prepared by the Company, calculated in accordance with CVM Instruction 527/2012, consisting of net income plus taxes on income, net financial income, depreciation and amortization and its subsidiaries’ non-operating result. The EBITDA margin is calculated on total revenue (net water and sewage revenue, construction revenue, other operating income and revenue from the subsidiaries). Adjusted EBITDA excludes construction revenue/costs as they do not have any cash effect. Although construction revenue does not have any immediate cash effect, it impacts the fiscal year in which it is recognized, considering that it is part of the calculation base for the payment of interest on equity/dividends and employees’ profit sharing.
Note: Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.
Last Update on May 14, 2013