Navigation and public searching of this Website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
The purpose of CRESUD’s Website is to provide information and assistance to our investors and general public.
2. Acceptance. Changes in terms.
Having accessed this Website, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions herein after. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this Website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the Terms and Conditions.
CRESUD will have the right to modify, change or create new terms and conditions of this Website at any time and without prior notice. These modifications, changes or new terms will be automatically effective.
3. Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
- CRESUD does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this Website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
- CRESUD will not be responsible for any information or data posted by third parties in this Website.
- CRESUD is not responsible for any typographical errors or other errors, technical or pricing inaccuracy or misprints.
- CRESUD may update, delete or modify the content of this Website at any time and without prior notice.
- CRESUD is not responsible and does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this Website, for whatever purpose made by the user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
- Under no circumstances, will CRESUD, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this Website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this Website.
- CRESUD does not accept responsibility for the contents of other Websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this Website or (b) the address of whose Website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the Websites mentioned in this item.
4. Financial Decisions
As with all financial matters, you should exercise great care in using the information provided on this Website or available through links from this Website. You should research the facts and opinions contained in this information, including speaking to Investor Relations Staff, before making any financial decisions. The information provided on this Website is provided to you for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or buy any product that may be referenced or described on this Website. Nothing on this website should be construed as rendering tax, legal, investment, or accounting advice. The posting of any prospectus or any other information on this website should not be interpreted as a recommendation or opinion that you should make any purchase or sale or participate in any transaction.
5. Confidential Nature of the User‘s Information
6. Author‘s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
The users of CRESUD’s acknowledge that all the all the information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings contained in this Website belong to CRESUD
The user agrees that under no circumstances will not copy or reproduce partially or completely the contents included in this Website, whether electronically, mechanically, or otherwise, in any form including, but not limited to, the copying of presentation style, content, or content organization, without the prior authorization of CRESUD.