FIR Capital Partners
1. Any information provided by users will be collected and kept according to strict security and confidentiality norms.
2. Personal information provided to the Company by the users will be collected through ethical and lawful means, and may be intended for one or more purposes, about which the users will be informed.
3. The users will be notified on which information is being collected right before information is collected, and may choose to provide or not provide this information under the user’s responsibility, who will also be aware of the consequences of his/her decision.
4. Unless ordered to FIR Capital on a court or out-of-court basis, your information will never be disclosed to third parties or used for other purposes but those for which it was collected.
6. The Company will maintain the totality of the information supplied by visitors.
7. This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may or may not be partners of the Company and its associates. These links and frames are provided as an extra benefit to the users. It is worth highlighting that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that FIR Capital is aware of, agrees with or is responsible for the same, or for their respective contents. Therefore, FIR Capital will not be held liable for eventual losses or damages caused by the use of the said links or frames.
8. Whenever other organizations are hired to promote support services, they must comply with the privacy standards of FIR Capital.
9. For administrative purposes, the Company may use "cookies"(*), and the user may, at any time, activate his/her browsing mechanisms to inform him/her whenever they are activated, or to avoid their activation.
10. Other important information about this website’s use terms and conditions will be available in Terms and Conditions.
(*) Cookie: small file placed in your computer to track down moves within the websites.