1. Any information provided by users will be collected and stored under measures of strict security and trustworthy patterns.
2. Personal information provided by users must be obtained through ethical and legal means. The collection of such information must have one or more purposes, of which the users must be informed.
3. Users may be notified that their information is being obtained and they may decide whether they wish to provide their data; they will be further notified of the consequences of their decision.
4. Unless that an administrative or court order were pronounced, the information provided by users must never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was obtained.
6. Grupo Bimbo will sustain the integrity of information provided through this site.
7. This site contains links to charts of other sites, which may or not be partners and allies of Grupo Bimbo. These links and tables are available in the hope of providing another benefit to users of this site. Please note than the fact of including these links or tables does not mean Grupo Bimbo is fully aware, in agreement or assuming responsibility over those tables and links or for their respective content. Therefore, Grupo Bimbo may not be held responsible for any kind of damage caused by using those links and tables.
8. Grupo Bimbo requires that any of the third parties hired as support services adhere itself to its privacy policies.
(*) Cookie: small file inserted in your PC to follow-up on your visits in Internet sites, such as visits to other pages and advertisements.
Guarantees, Liabilities and Damages
1. Grupo Bimbo does not guaranty that the contents, instruments and materials contained, used and offered in this site are up-to-date or complete and does not accept any responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors in content or failures of equipment.
2. The Company does not accept any express or implicit responsibility for the inappropriate use of the information, instruments or materials available or of the equipment used by this Internet site made by a user for any purpose; the user has the ultimate responsibility for eventual damages caused against its own rights or those of third parties, whether or not caused by such inappropriate use.
3. Under no circumstances may Grupo Bimbo, its directors, officers and collaborators be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special incidental or consequential loss or expense arising from the connection of this site, its use, or the inability to use it, or regarding any failure in the operation, error, omission, interruption, failure or delay in the operation or transmission, internet virus or failure of the lines or of the system, eventhough the Company or its representatives have been dully notified of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. Without exception, the use of the entire network is the full responsibility of the user of the Internet site.
5. Grupo Bimbo does not accept any responsibility over the content of other Internet sites: (a) whose addresses are available on pages of the site; or (b) addresses listed in those sites. The Company will not provide any compensation for any damage caused by the sites and situations mentioned in this section.
7. An investment in securities involves a high level of risk. Please check the Company’s Risk Factors.
Confidential Nature of User’s Information
Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Except for any counter regulation, all contents of the pages of this site, such as trademarks, information, materials, tools, graphs and drawings are the property of Grupo Bimbo or third parties, who have legally assigned or licensed their rights of use.