Registration Period for all companies from all regions begins today
IR Global Rankings ("IRGR"), the most comprehensive technical ranking system for Investor Relations Websites, Online Annual Report, Corporate Governance Practices and Financial Disclosure Procedures, is pleased to announce that the registration period for all companies from all regions begins today, April 8th, 2013, and will last until July 12th, 2013.
This year there will be one, unique registration period for all companies from all regions and one spectacular award ceremony to celebrate all of our global winners!
We are also pleased to announce a new award for 2013! Top CFO/IRO!! To be eligible for this award, companies must register for Package 2 (IR Website, Online Annual Report, Financial Disclosure Procedures and Corporate Governance).
Don‘t miss out! In order to participate, companies have to register at www.irglobalrankings.com.
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN US:
1) Unique Ranking System: IRGR is the sole investor relations ranking system based on technical reviews (not opinion surveys or polls) and is supported by the input of audit and legal experts. IRGR is a unique way to have an external review and positioning of your investor relations and financial communications efforts among best practices among leading companies worldwide.
2) Individual Feedback: Participants that choose to acquire the individual feedback report will receive detailed suggestions for improvements where applicable. This report can be later discussed in a private conference call with the IRGR staff, upon request by the participating company.
3) Solid Benchmarking: By registering for IRGR, your company will be ranked among companies worldwide in all industries. Our extensive client base allows us to identify, rank and disclose the best IR communication programs in the world. Only positive examples are publicly disclosed.
4) High Transparency: Evaluation criteria and results are available on the IRGR website. IRGR analysts are responsible for performing a thorough analysis and an independent technical committee will review them in their entirety.
5) Great Recognition: Best ranked companies will be recognized in Award Ceremonies around the world. IRGR widely discloses top ranked companies through global media wires done by PRNewswire - the largest news distributor in the world. Best cases will also be highlighted in the IR Global Rankings magazine that is freely distributed in the capital markets community.
To get the latest IR Global Rankings news, papers and free studies, follow us on:
For more information, please visit www.irglobalrankings.com.
IR Global Rankings Team
+ 1 347-797-5165 | +55 11 3529-3707