Home » Company » Team
MZ Group‘s workforce is made up of more than 250 professionals. Below is the list of all of MZ‘s partners.
- Adriana Costa
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing (ESPM) and a graduate degree in Corporate Finance from Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa (Insper). She joined MZ Consult in May 2005, and later became client executive in July 2007.
- Amanda Munhoz
- has a degree in International Relations from the Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas (FMU) and completed post-graduate studies in Investor Relations at New York University (NYU). She joined the company in February 2004 and was promoted to operational manager of the New York office in July 2007, where she was responsible for dealing with clients in the United States and Latin America. Amanda became partner in 2013 and currently heads MZ Latin America’s recently-created New International Business area.
- Bruno Tomaselli
- Bruno earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (EAESP-FGV), for a year he worked at Banco Itaú S.A. in the risk analysis area. In August 2007, he joined MZ Consult as Investor Relations Analyst. During this time, in addition to serving as Client Executive, he led the MZ Intelligence team, working on the preparation of Reference Forms and other differentiated studies.
- Danilo Ohtani
- Danilo Ohtani holds a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie. He also studied Data Processing in a Technical High School in Colégio Eniac. Danilo joined MZ in May 2003 and worked in all technology departments since then, helping creating and optimizing processes. Currently responsible for website development and maintenance. He is also manager of Service Desk and Web Infrastructure for all technology products.
- Eduardo Carneiro
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a graduate degree in the Administration of Service Companies from Universidade Mackenzie and a master´s degree in international business from the University of Melbourne (Australia). His experience includes 5 years as a categories manager in the retail market (Grupo Pão de Açucar and Submarino.com), as well as positions in companies such as Unilever and FEMSA and at the Commercial Department of the U.S. Embassy. He joined the team of client executives at MZ in September 2007 and now is the head of the Business Development team.
- Elaine D’Angelo
- Client executive at MZ Consult since July 2004. She joined MZ in November 2003 after heading up the Investor Relations area of GP Investimentos for 5 years. Previously she worked in the investment banking department of Nomura Securities for 8 years. She concluded graduate studies at New York University (NYU) and holds a bachelor’s degree in English and English literature from Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP).
- João Buono
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (EAESP-FGV), and a graduate degree in Corporate Finance and Investment Banking from FIA-USP. His prior experience includes 1 year working in the internal projects department at Unibanco. He joined MZ as financial analyst in July 2007. In February 2012 he became client executive.
- João Marin
- Studied Electrical Engineering at Federal University of Paraná (UFPR), holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of São Paulo (USP), and a graduate degree in Corporate Finance and Investment Banking from FIA-USP with international module at Columbia University - NY. He joined the team of MZ Consult, in November 2006. In September 2010 he became client executive.
- Kevin Yu
- Kevin has been Founder and President of MZ Asia-Pacific (formerly known as Corporate Asia Network) since August 2003, responsible for the overall corporate strategy, business and product development in the Greater China and Asia-Pacific markets. Kevin worked in the business incubator, venture capital and information technology fields for over ten years, he also invented the IR 2.0 web platform model in 2004. He received a bachelor’s degree in social sciences from Hong Kong University.
- Luar Huber
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics from the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo and an MBA in Business Economic and Financial Management from the Getúlio Vargas Foundation. She worked in several areas of the Páginas Amarelas group for nine years, focusing on the financial and strategic planning areas. She has experience in the legal, sales management, field and telemarketing areas. She joined MZ Consult’s team of financial analysts in September 2007, and became the research manager responsible for IR Global Rankings in 2010. Ms. Bercht is currently head of the company’s operations platform.
- Luciana Ramos
- Luciana is working with Project Management since 1999. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from IME-USP and a master degree in Computer Engineering from UNICAMP. Luciana served in various project and customers for 17 years (1994 through 2011), focusing on development project management. In April 2011, she started at MZ as Technology Project Manager for all development projects.
- Marcele Magalhães
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the Getulio Vargas Foundation (EAESP-FGV) and is currently completing an MBA in Business Management at the Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV). Marcele joined MZ as a financial analyst in July 2007 and became a client executive in July 2011.
- Marcio Agnelo
- Márcio Agnelo MZ Consult joined in 2004 as a software developer and web designer. His previous experience include development in large media and internet companies such as UOL (Universo Online), Telefónica, IG and Terra. With vast experience in Adobe Flash (Actionscript 3) platform, currently Márcio is part of the Product Management team and works with product development and research on new technologies. His background includes 3 years of studies in the Physics graduate course at the University of São Paulo (USP)..
- Marie Young
- Marie has extensive knowledge in the Financial Markets having started her career over 20 years ago as a sell-side trader at Merrill Lynch. During her tenure, Marie was responsible for trading equity positions for level-one institutional clients. After 20 years, Marie took a 4-year hiatus before accepting an offer to join Wanger Asset Management as their senior equity trader responsible for its $2 billion plus equity portfolio. Secondary responsibilities include trading WAM’s Latin American positions. Marie’s introduction to Capital Markets Intelligence came with a brief stint at Grabill Bloom before accepting an offer to help develop The Carson Group’s Chicago office. With the purchase of The Carson Group by Thomson Financial, Marie was elevated to senior vice president eventually accepting a position to manage Thomson Financial’s Chicago office. Marie joined Ilios Partners, LLC as a senior partner managing its Corporate Capital Markets Intelligence program a position she currently holds at MZIlios, LLC. Marie is a life member of the Security Traders Association of Chicago and has held #6, #7 & #63 licenses. Hobbies include golf & running.
Baixe o vCard
- Mark Schwalenberg
- Mark Schwalenberg - CFA, Vice President is a Senior Analyst and 13-year veteran of the Capital Market Intelligence industry, of which 10 have been with the MZ CMI team. He has an extensive background of working with clients in multiple sectors across all market cap sizes. In addition to his deep expertise in Market Intelligence, Mark is also a project specialist and relied on for unique or complex scenario analysis for any client of MZ. He is also a member of the Product Development Team and played a vital role in the recent launch of the MZ’s new product, IRShareflow. Prior to MZ, Mark began his career on the trading floor of the Chicago Board Options Exchange working for Lehman Brothers Options Trading. He later joined Carson Group in the Capital Market Intelligence industry as a member of their Internet Group and quickly advanced to Manager. Mark continued his work as Manager following Thompson Financials’ acquisition of Carson Group in 2000. In addition to work experience, Mark has a B.S. in Finance from Bradley University. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation and is a member of the Investment Analysts Society of Chicago.
- Matthew Hayden
- Managing Partner, MZ North America - Leveraging a strong educational and financial services background, Matt founded Hayden Communications in 1996. The firm has evolved into an organization supported by dedicated professionals focused on the public markets who delivers timely exposure and unparalleled customer service for its clients, while upholding the highest level of integrity. Matt has represented over 200 public companies, which have collectively raised over $10 Billion in the equity markets. Matt has extensive experience in every facet of investor and shareholder relations. He has scheduled and managed thousands of investor meetings for clients and participated as an active participant in conferences and roadshows around the world. Matt has been an active investor and participates in numerous public and private institutional events each year which has helped facilitate a deep contact base of active equity players. Matt was recently married to Julie and enjoys traveling and outdoor activities.
- Nick Trikolas
- Nick is Founder Partner and President of MZIlios. Nick has a long career of innovation and success in the investor relations industry. Prior to joining MZIlios, Nick was Managing Director at The Carson Group, where he created and managed the firm’s Chicago branch. In less than three years, he grew the start-up operation into Carson’s largest branch office, servicing over 90 corporate clients on a retainer basis. Nick also supervised a team servicing the investment banking community. In this leadership role, he was intimately involved with Carson‘s sales efforts and played a major role in their analyst training program. Prior to joining Carson, Nick was a key member of Grabill-Bloom, an independent stock surveillance firm that later was bought by Technimetrics. His early career includes experience in investor relations at USG Corporation. Nick received a B.A. in Economics from Benedictine University in 1987, and an MBA from the University of Chicago in 1994.
- Paulo Barroso
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in history from Universidade de São Paulo and graduate degree in Graphic Production from Escola de Comunicação e Artes - SENAC. Before joining MZ Consult design team in January 2006, he worked for 5 years as teacher and academic researcher supported by FAPESP.
- Renata Queiroz
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from FAAP-SP. She worked as commercial manager at Lloyds TSB Asset Management and as corporate investment products analyst for Banco Itaú. She joined MZ Consult as financial analyst in February 2003, and became a client executive in March 2004.
- Ricardo Bettoni
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the Getúlio Vargas Foundation (EAESP-FGV). His prior experience includes 1 year working with valuation at SETAPE Assessoria Econômica. He joined MZ Consult as financial analyst in July 2006, and became client executive in July 2007.
- Rodolfo Zabisky
- Rodolfo Zabisky (CEO and Board Member): Rodolfo is founder and CEO of @titude. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from IMT-Maua and an MBA from FGV-SP and Columbia Business School. Rodolfo served in various capacities for 18 years at the Odebrecht Group (1982 through 1999), focusing on business planning, investor relations and structured finance. In 1995, he was Top 5 finalist at the Global International Entrepreneurial Challenge of MOOT CORP (University of Texas at Austin). In November 1999, Rodolfo founded @titude (then MZ Group). In 2007, MZ Group was selected entrepreneur company of the year by both rankings: Endeavor-Exame PME (innovation) and FGV-PEGN (growth). In 2011, Rodolfo was appointed Member of the Advisory Board at Endurance Capital Partners, the real estate fund of Sequoia real estate development.
- Rodrigo Alves
- Rodrigo is the President of MZ Latin America. Rodrigo Alves has over 16 years of experience in capital markets and began his career on the trading desk of Banco Santander, where he served for six years. After that period he worked for 10 years in the area of investor relations, which 6 of them were at MZ, a company he helped founding and worked as an investor relations consultant. Rodrigo also has extensive experience as IR of public companies: he was investor relations manager at NET Serviços and investor relations and planning officer at GOL Linhas Aéreas. Rodrigo holds a degree in economics from PUC-SP and an MBA in finance from Ibmec-SP.
- Rodrigo Garufi
- Rodrigo has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas (PUCCAMP) and an MBA from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV - RJ). Before joining MZ Group, he worked as financial analyst at a multinational company for two years. Rodrigo became Client Executive at MZ in October 2008 and a partner in 2013.
- Ted Haberfield
- Managing Partner, MZ Investor Relations - Ted Haberfield provides strategic management consulting to public companies through integrated investor relations by combining finance, marketing, and compliance. He has served as a senior account manager for 32 global clients. Prior to joining MZ, Ted spent over thirteen years as a financial advisor serving the investment needs of high-net-worth individuals and institutional investors, including non-profit organizations and sovereign governments. He served as Second Vice President of Wealth Management at Smith Barne and as Second Vice President of Investments at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter. Ted has been a speaker on financial related topics at the National Congress of American Indians (NCAI), First Nation’s Development Institute, Guatemala Prospera and other national level associations. He currently resides in San Diego with his wife Danielle and his four children Layla, London, Van, Curren.
- Vibhu Agarwal
- Vibhu Agarwal is the Managing Director of MZ India. Vibhu is an IR Professional with a decade of experience working with companies such as ICICI Bank, Morgan Stanley & Lanco Infratech in India. In his last assignment prior to MZ he served as the head of Investor Relations at Lanco. Vibhu graduated with a degree in Commerce and post graduation in Business Administration.