Positivo Informática records operating cash flow of R$150.4 million in 1Q12
Curitiba, May 9, 2012 - Positivo Informática S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: POSI3), the largest manufacturer of computers in Brazil and the leader in the educational technology segment, announces today its results for the first quarter of 2012 (1Q12). The following financial and operating information, except where otherwise indicated, refers to the consolidated results of Positivo Informática S.A. and is presented in IFRS and in Brazilian reais (R$). All comparisons herein refer to the first quarter of 2011 (1Q11), except where otherwise indicated.
- PC sales volume of 490,800 units under the Positivo and Positivo BGH brands (+25.7%):
+39.6% in the retail market;
+58.7% in notebooks, which accounted for 59.3% of total volume;
- Gross profit of R$115.8 million, 32.6% up, accompanied by a gross margin¹ of 25.3%, 4.6 p.p. up;
- EBITDA of R$15.5 million, with an EBITDA margin of 3.4%, a 5.2 p.p. recovery on the adjusted 1Q11 figure;
- Operating cash flow of R$150.4 million, a new quarterly record;
- Cash conversion cycle reduction of 55 days versus 1Q11;
- Reduction of R$136.0 million in net debt over 4Q11;
- Launch of the new version of the Mundo Positivo portal, with more content and improved navigability.
To access the Earnings Release, click here.
Last Update: May 09, 2012
Positivo Informática S.A. © 2013