- Corporate Profile
- Strategy and Competitive Advantages
- Healthcare Growth in Brazil
- Corporate Structure
- Quarterly Earnings Release
- Financial Statements
- CVM Filings
- Analyst Coverage
- Presentations and Conference Calls
BookmarksClick here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
Notice to the Market
Sao Paulo, July 28, 2014. Qualicorp S.A. (BM&FBovespa: QUAL3), one of the leading full-service healthcare benefits administrator and health management services provider in Brazil, informs to the market the beginning of the ADR level I (American Depositary Receipt) according to the program approved by Comissão de Valores Mobiliários - CVM (Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil).
The Bank of New York Mellon will be the depositary bank in the US and will be responsible for the issuance of the depositary receipts at a ratio of 1 (one) Depositary Share to 1 (one) common shares, issued by the Company.
The Company’s ADRs are being traded in the OTC (Over the Counter) market under CUSIP 74752K100, ISIN US74752K1007 and ticker QULRY.
Characteristics of the ADR program:
1. Depositary Bank: The Bank of New York Mellon
2. Custodian Bank: Banco Bradesco S.A.
3. Type of security: Common shares, without par value
4. Ratio: 1 ADR corresponds to 1 common share.
5. Market: OTC
6. Ticker (US): QULRY
7. CUSIP: 74752K100
8. ISIN: US74752K1007
The ADR level I program does not imply in capital raising or in the issuance of new shares and it aims to increase the access of foreign investors to the Company, as well as to increase liquidity.
ADRs are a negotiable US dollar denominated certificate representing ownership of shares in a non-US company. ADRs are traded in US Dollars and the dividends are paid in the same currency. ADRs were specifically designed to facilitate the purchase, holding and sale of non-U.S. securities by US investors.
For further information please contact our Investor Relations department: firstname.lastname@example.org