- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
T4F Investor Relations website contains forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties as they are based on Management’s beliefs and assumptions and information available. Forward-looking statements include those related to current intentions, beliefs or expectations of the Company or its Management mainly with regard to:
- the economic, political and business scenario in Brazil, Argentina, Chile and especially in the regions where we operate, since the entertainment market is highly sensitive to variations in the economic scenario and the population’s buying power;
- our ability to continue accessing quality national and international content at reasonable prices;
- changes in our public’s preferences;
- continued success of our sales efforts and our ability to implement our growth strategy, including the ability to expand our operations to other Portuguese- and Spanish-speaking countries, to materialize potential acquisitions and merge the operations of acquired companies with our operations;
- our ability to implement our investment plan, including our ability to guarantee the control of new or existing entertainment centers, to identify companies with acquisition potential, as well as new places where we could our businesses through organic growth;
- higher costs;
- changes in technology and our failure to improve technological systems;
- the occurrence of accidents during the shows;
- inflation, depreciation of the Brazilian real and interest rate fluctuations;
- our debt level, other financial obligations and our ability to contract financing when necessary and under reasonable terms; and
- existing and future laws and regulations, including in the legislation and regulations applicable to our activities;
Investors should be aware that the above mentioned factors, further to others discussed in this investor relations website, may affect the Company’s future results and may lead them to differ from those expressed in the forward-looking statements which T4F includes in this website and documents hereby contained.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future operating results set forth under several sections in this website, as well as statements that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. T4F’ future business, financial condition, operating results, strategies, market share and market value may differ materially from those expressed or suggested in these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.