Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. Unigel does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or hortcomings of equipment.
2. Unigel does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will Unigel, its directors or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if Unigel or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of the website.
5. Unigel does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. Unigel does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
Confidential Nature of the User’s Information
Author’s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to Unigel or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) is presented as supplemental information because Unigel believes that it is an useful indicator of its operating performance and is useful in comparing the Company´s performance with other companies in the petrochemical industry. However, neither figure should be considered in isolation, as a substitute for net income prepared in accordance with BR GAAP or as a measure of a company´s profitability.
Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.