- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
1) Where are BRMALLS’ stocks traded at?
BRMALLS’ stocks are traded at Novo Mercado (B3) under the ticker BRML3.
2) What are the rights within BRMALLS’ common shares?
They grant the holder the following rights:
- The right to vote at the Company’s Shareholder Meetings; - The right to receive the minimum mandatory dividends during each fiscal year, equivalent to 25% of the net income, adjusted by the terms of article 202 of the Lei das Sociedades por Ações;
- The sale of Company‘s Control, either by a single operation as well as by successive operations shall be contracted under suspensive or resolutory condition through which the Purchaser of Control shall carry out a purchase of shares public offering to the other shareholder, observing the conditions and terms set forth by the Laws in force and by Novo Mercado Listing Rules, to assure the shareholder an equal treatment to the Seller Controlling Shareholder.;
- In case the Company’s register as a public company listed at Novo Mercado is canceled, a stocks acquisition public offering shall be performed by the Controlling Shareholder or by the Company, and the minimum price shall be the economic value assessed upon stocks appraisal report;
- All the remaining rights assured to Stocks, under the terms of the Novo Mercado regulation, in the Company’s Corporate Bylaws and under the Lei das Sociedades por Ações.
3) How and where does BRMALLS disclose information?
All material facts, earnings announcements, press releases and other notices to the market are simultaneously disclosed at CVM/B3 and in our IT website (www.brmalls.com.br), and are also send by e-mail to everyone who has signed up to receive such information. If you wish to sign up to our mailing list, that can be done at the home page of our website. The financial statements are annually published in the Valor Econômico newspaper and at the Diário Oficial do Estado do Rio de Janeiro. Quarterly results, press release, presentations, material facts and notice to shareholders area available at our IR website (www.brmalls.com.br). Other information regarding the company may also be found at the B3 website (www.bmfbovespa.com.br) and at the Comissão de Valores Mobiliários website (www.cvm.gov.br).
4) How to invest in the stock market?
As a first step, it is suggested that you study about the topic in the B3 website. The next step is to look for a stock broker. Brokers and other financial intermediaries have well equipped teams of professionals with deep knowledge regarding market, sector and company analysis, and with their help you will be able to get information regarding the right time to buy or sell stocks, in a way to achieve better results. You can also trade stocks using the internet. To do so, you must be a client of a stock broker that has a home broker system, which allows you to trade stocks using the internet.
5) Who is responsible for and where is shareholder service available?
Services to our shareholders can be made at Itaú Corretora de Valores S.A. Call Center, located at Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 3500, 3rd floor, 04538-132, São Paulo, SP. Tel: (011) 3003-9285 (capital cities and large cities) or 0800 720 9285 (other locations). Service hours are week days, from 9h to 18h (Brasília local time).
6) How can I contact BRMALLS’ Investor Relations team?
BRMALLS Participações S.A., Avenida Borges de Medeiros 633, 1st floor, Office Leblon, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, 22430-041. Tel: (021) 3138-9900 ; Fax: (021) 3138-9901 ; www.brmalls.com.br ; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Queries not related to analysts and investors must be sent to our "BRMALLS Contact" section.
7) Why does BRMALLS use EBITDA?
This non-accounting indicator elaborated by BRMALLS’ administrative team, calculated observing the dispositions in CVM Ofício Circular no 01/2006, consists of the operational income plus the net financial result and depreciation and amortization. The EBITDA indicator is used by the company as a performance indicator, and is not an indicator adopted by the Práticas Contábeis Brasileiras (BR GAAP) or the US GAAP, does not represent the cash flow for the reported periods and must not be considered as a substitute for the net income, as an indicator for BRMALLS’ operational performance or as a substitute for cash flow, nor should it be used as a liquidity indicator. BRMALLS’ believes that the EBITDA is a practical way to measure its operational performance and it allows for a comparison with other companies in the same segment. However, it is important to note that the EBITDA may be defined and calculated in different manners by other companies.